One of the greatest things about being from Kalamazoo is that people all over the world have heard about it! A lifelong resident of the area, I'm proud of the lifestyle Kalamazoo offers. In forty years as a real estate professional, I've welcomed many newcomers who find that with the friendly atmosphere that exists, no one feels like a newcomer for long!
Comments I hear:
"This is the kind of place where we want to raise our family."
"Kalamazoo offers the lifestyle that includes the advantages of a big city at an affordable cost of living."
"We're realizing the importance of being near our families, and having grandparents be a part of our childrens' lives."
"Why buy an expensive second home when Lake Michigan's beaches are less than an hour away?"
If you are relocating to this area, I'll send you a welcome packet that will give you a preview of what awaits you. I'll research your individual interests so you can prepare to "get a life" in Kalamazoo. I look forward to welcoming you to my home town and helping to make it yours!
Certified Luxury Collection Specialist, Marketing Assistance Specialist, Certified Destination Specialist, Member Luxury Collection Homes International, Certified Relocation Services Specialist, Leading Edge Society, President's Circle, Chairman's Circle, Certified Community Tourism AmbassadorSecrets of my Success:
1. I genuinely like what I do, and derive satisfaction from overcoming challenge.
2. I respect my work, putting integrity first.
3. I recognize that trust must be earned.
4. I stay well-organized, which prepares me for the unexpected.
5. I am gifted with patience.
6. I make an effort to manage my time, balancing work and play.
7. I stay flexible in the face of change, and open to new ideas.
8. I maintain contact with my clients, many of whom have become friends.
9. I work diligently with referrals from past clients and corporate contacts.
10. I treat other agents and support staff with respect and appreciation.
Fitness, tennis, oil painting, music, reading, travel