One of the greatest things about being from Kalamazoo is that people all over the world have heard about it! A lifelong resident of the area, I'm proud of the lifestyle Kalamazoo offers. In over twenty five years as a real estate professional, I've welcomed many newcomers through my Executour Relocation Service, and I've found that with the friendly atmosphere that exists here, no one need feel like a newcomer for long! There is no excuse for "winter doldrums" or "summertime blues" in the Kalamazoo area! At your request, I'll send you a welcome packet filled with information and brochures that will give you a preview of what awaits you here. I'll research your individual interests based on the questions you provide. When you schedule a visit to Kalamazoo, we can plan to spend time touring the area and addressing your specific relocation and housing needs. I look forward to welcoming you to my home town and helping to make it yours!
Letters of recommendation available upon request
Certified Luxury Homes Specialist, Marketing Assistance Specialist, Certified Destination Specialist, Member Luxury Collection Homes International, Certified Relocation Services Specialist, Leading Edge Society, President's Circle, Chairman's Circle, Certified Community Tourism AmbassadorSecrets of my Success:
1. I genuinely like what I do, and derive satisfaction from overcoming challenge.
2. I respect my work, putting integrity first.
3. I recognize that trust must be earned.
4. I stay well-organized, which prepares me for the unexpected.
5. I am gifted with patience.
6. I make an effort to manage my time, balancing work and play.
7. I stay flexible in the face of change, and open to new ideas.
8. I maintain contact with my clients, many of whom have become friends.
9. I work diligently with referrals from past clients and corporate contacts.
10. I treat other agents and support staff with respect and appreciation.
Fitness, golf, tennis, oil painting, music, reading, travel